A successful merchandiser builds and crafts merchandising displays and maintains strong relationships with in-store management. Are you a team player who can bring that eye for detail to work as a Retail Project Merchandiser? If so, come join our team!
- Are 18 or older
- Have used a planogram before or you’re ready to learn
- Can ensure signage is in place for new items at all assigned stores
- Can hang shelf signs, place coupons, and assemble cardboard displays
- Can carry out reset activity, including shelf conditions and schematics completion
- Are willing to set shelves, complete tagging, clean shelves, rotate, and place product
- Can complete web-based training, turn in accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel within an assigned territory on a daily basis
- Can lift and push up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Are dependable and willing to see a project through to completion
We’re ready to talk when you are, just click!